Visioning, Strategic Planning and Institutional Design/Building for Development Organizations (pioneered)(50+)-CBOs, Development Support Organizations/Trusts, Advocacy/Campaign Volunteer Organizations, Networks, etc.
Visioning provides a sense of direction, clarity and understanding as to why the CBO/NGO/Institution works should work on an issue. It helps them to consider moving beyond ‘fish’ to ‘fishing’ to ‘metafishing’ and beyond ‘poverty reduction’ to ‘prosperity/wealth creation’. It shows a way forward for the organization in line with its mission/purpose.
- Framework for Implementation for NRLM
Visioning, Organizational Design, Strategic Planning and Leadership/Management Support –
- HelpAge India, EfE Foundation, Kovel Foundation, JATTU, InDG/CDAC, CADFEM, APFF and Alliance for AIDS Action
- Lok Satta, a public advocacy organization
- Farmers’ Organizations (FOs) for AP - IWMPHIP
- NGOs and Networks (20+)
- Primary, Secondary and Higher Order CBOs/Federations/Collectives/People Institutions (50+)